Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Something more important

Really am not sure what to write about all this - but it's something that has never been far from my thoughts all summer long. I felt somewhat proud of myself for being proactive, hitting the tarmac and protesting during the Israeli attacks on Lebanon and Palestine. I have some wonderful friends who are from these parts of the world and it really was the very least I could do. I'll never know how this time was for them all and I wish them and their families the very best.

There are those out there who are doing more though, and put my mere flag waving and cheering to shame. These people are true heroes and they have every ounce of my respect and admiration. So please take a moment to read their stories and maybe find some inspiration. I certainly take heart (troubled though it is) from the efforts of such people.

Narratives Of Hope

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Scotty you finally did it! I will be checking out your blog all of the time. Sory it took me this long.
Loads of love and taco flavored kisses,
Travis

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home