Friday, October 13, 2006

Little Goodlet

A whole brand new person entered the world today, amongst many others I suppose, but this one is particularly important to me. Two of my best and oldest friends had their first baby today, a beautiful girl (I know cos Dad already sent me a pic at 7 this morning!) by the name of Abigail Kathryn Goodlet.

I know how stupidly happy I am about it, I'm beaming from inside like a little kid who has just walked into a toy shop for the very first time, and having just spoke to Luke I know he's is quite simply on another planet. Speechless doesn't begin to describe him, but I could sense through done the line I was speaking to the happiest man in the world at that the second.

And if that doesn't bring a smile to your face today I don't know what will.

I haven't spoke to Jo yet obviously, maybe tomorrow, but just let me say how proud I am of her - she's done all the hard work after all! Here's to the new exciting member of the human race anyway. Certainly gives me a good reason to try and make a difference.

Much love,
Scottydoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home