Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rolling the dice

It's another late night for me, trying to get my head around leaving the country and moving on to pastures new. It's 26 days until I hop on a transatlantic flight bound for Austin, Texas and am slowly but surely realising that I'm really going.

I know I should be writing more, but my head is in so many different places right now it's hard to explain exactly what's going on and where I'm at. Watching Night Of The Hunter right now which is undeniably dark, sinister and downright eery. Brilliant stuff though, and Robert Mitchum is every bit as good as I'd heard he would be.

Lost starts up again tonight, should be a cracker to get things going again.

Will see how I go before making any promises about writing lots more. Oh, I will say this though, trip to West Row hairdressers in Leeds today was every bit as painful as going to get my hair cut ever has been. Why ask me questions about myself if you're gonna just ignore me? And don't make me feel worse than my hair line than I already do! You may as well just tell me that I have a big nose and bad skin. Tosser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home